Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pampered Chef Parties are for drinking - a drunk blog

My name is Lindsay. On the urging of friends and co-workers, I have decided to start a blog and become very, very famous.

I have been known to be funny at times, hilarious in fact, and I think that I am well suited for t.v., though I am told, I should start with radio and move up the ranks. (Erin...nice...)

Well Friday I did the radio thing and proclaimed my graduation to the next step on the road to fame.

Did you hear me on Cleveland's 104.1 debating whether Operation Repo is reality or made for t.v.? Yep, that was me, Lindsay from Shaker. It's real and I heart Froy!!!

So this is me, starting a blog and hopefully soon your friends will know me too.

This afternoon I attended a Pampered Chef party. Have you been to one?
I do not cook well, often, or happily, however, I predicted there would be apps and alcohol.

I was right.

But that hostess and her posse were smarter than me because they knew I could not sit and eat dips and chips and drink the mango mojitos without ordering something too. They won.

Me, well, I left with a cookie press, cob nobs and something else, though I can't recall at this moment, thanks to the mojitos.

So now I am home, Sunday night, watching Saturday Night Live and thinking about Monday.

I hate Monday's. You know, there is no time better than 4:00 Friday afternoon, every moment following is downhill.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you took your co-workers advice!!! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete